Formulated with active, medical grade ingredients that work to improve the delicate skin surrounding the eye. Regular use of this product will reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and minimize dark circles and puffiness.
- Increased Hydration – Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000 x its weight in water. It attracts and bonds moisture in the skin, leaving it looking revitalized and healthy.
- Reduced Appearance of Lines and Wrinkles – Swiss Apple Stem Cells and peptides signal cell rejuvenation and collagen production. This helps to rejuvenate the skin and minimize lines and wrinkles.
- Improved Skin Texture – Increasing hydration and adding cell renewing ingredients will improve the skin’s texture and leave the eye area looking youthful and refreshed.
- Minimized Dark Circles and Puffiness – Peptides have anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and refresh the delicate skin around the eye, reducing puffiness and dark circles.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis (vera) leaf juice, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, coco-caprylate, glycerine (vegetable),palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, palmitoyl tripeptide-1 (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 , hesperidin methyl chalcone (and) dipeptide-2 (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 , malus domestica fruit (apple stem) cell culture extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tapioca starch, cetyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate (and) lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) extract (and) populus tremuloides bark extract (and) gluconolactone, potassium sorbate.
Di Morelli Eye Cream can be used morning and night.
1. After cleansing, apply a rice-sized amount around the eye contour.
2. Lightly massage until absorbed.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin irritation or rash appears. If irritation or rash persists, consult a physician.