Fast-acting BENADRYL® LIQUI-GELS® are dye-free and provide fast, effective symptom relief of your allergies and allergic reactions.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
Provides fast, effective symptom relief from allergies and allergic reactions:
- Skin itch
- Itchy throat
- Itchy, Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eye
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Medicinal Ingredient Purpose:
Alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water.
Children under the age of 12 years: Not recommended for use. Use Children’s BENADRYL® products.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 capsules every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours.
*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
- if you are allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have glaucoma
- have breathing problems such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
- have difficulty with urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- have a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
- are taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquillizers
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not drive, operate machinery or engage in activities requiring mental alertness
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.