OTC Benadryl Allergy Liquid Gels 20 Caps

OTC Benadryl Allergy Liquid Gels 20 Caps

Regular price $12.99 Save $-12.99

Only 0 items in stock!

Fast-acting BENADRYL® LIQUI-GELS® are dye-free and provide fast, effective symptom relief of your allergies and allergic reactions.

*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.

DIN: 02304252

Provides fast, effective symptom relief from allergies and allergic reactions:

  • Skin itch
  • Hives
  • Sneezing
  • Itchy throat
  • Itchy, Runny nose
  • Itchy, watery eye

Medicinal Ingredient:
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg

Medicinal Ingredient Purpose:

Non-medicinal Ingredients:
Alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water.

Children under the age of 12 years: Not recommended for use. Use Children’s BENADRYL® products.

Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 capsules every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours.

*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.

Do not use:

  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
  • more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
  • if you are allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:

  • have glaucoma
  • have breathing problems such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
  • have difficulty with urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
  • have a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
  • are taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquillizers
  • are pregnant or breastfeeding.

When using this product:

  • marked drowsiness may occur
  • excitability may occur, especially in children
  • alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
  • do not drive, operate machinery or engage in activities requiring mental alertness
  • avoid alcoholic drinks.

Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.