Preparation H Ointment relieves both internal and external hemorrhoid symptoms. It temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and provides prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Smooth cream formula for soothing relief from inflamed hemorrhoids
- Multi-symptom relief; relives itch, pain, swelling & irritation
- Active Ingredient: Yeast as a Live Cell Derivative (Bio-Dyne; Skin Respiratory Factor)
- Includes applicator nozzle
- For internal and external hemorrhoids
Yeast as a live cell derivative (Bio-Dyne: Skin Respiratory Factor) 1.0%.
Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this ointment. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement. Can be applied to an external area or internal area (with an applicator).
For Internal Use:
- Wash your hands before and after. Try to empty your bowel and bladder just before use.
- Remove protective cover from the applicator. Attach applicator to the tube.
- Squeeze to fill the applicator with ointment.
- Lubricate the applicator well and then gently insert the applicator into the rectum ½ inch.
- Squeeze the tube so that ointment is applied inside the rectum.
- Thoroughly cleanse the applicator after each use and replace the protective cover.
- Avoid having a bowel movement for one to three hours after inserting the ointment.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labelling information.