BIOCLINIC ALLERIEVA 60VCAPS
Allergic rhinitis is a common upper respiratory problem seen routinely in clinical practice. This problem occurs when inhaled allergens come in contact with IgE antibodies on the surface of the airway triggering numerous acute symptoms: nasal congestion, sneezing, a watery ocular discharge, rhinn...Read More
• Vitamin C also raises glutathione levels by 50%. Increasing this potent antioxidant may help reduce nasal obstruction, rhinorrhea and ear fullness.
• EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) has been shown to reduce ocular allergic symptoms in those with pollinosis
• The patented bioflavonoid pycnogenol, when given 5 weeks before birch allergy season, reduced eye and nasal symptoms by 35% and 19.5% respectively
• Stinging nettle leaf has been shown in vitro to inhibit the pro-inflammatory pathways related to allergic rhinitis
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Organic spirulina (spirulina platensis) (whole) 335mg, vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 175mg, stinging nettle 4:1 extract (urtica dioica) (leaf) 50mg, pycnogenol (french maritime pine bark extract) (pinus pinaster) (bark) (65-75% procyanidins) 17mg and EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) (providing 15 mg of highly absorbable quercetin) 50mg .
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).