BIOCLINIC BERBERINE HCL 500MG 90VCAPS
Traditionally used for gastrointestinal symptoms, berberine has emerged as a potent cardiometabolic aid with diverse benefits and mechanisms of action. It has hypoglycemic effects, via both an inhibition of alpha-glucosidase activity and an upregulation of insulin receptors in peripheral tissues,...Read More
• Favourable effects on blood lipids, including a reduction in triglycerides, and both total and LDL cholesterol
• Activates Nrf-2, a key regulator of antioxidant gene transcription and prevention of glucose-induced neurotoxicity
• Provides 500mg berberine HCl per capsule, the dosing strength used in clinical trials for glucose and lipid control
• Extracted from Berberis vulgaris (European barberry)
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Berberine (Hydrochloride) (Berberis vulgaris) (root) 500mg.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica and stearic acid.