BIOCLINIC ESTROVANTAGE EM 90VCAPS
In general, estrogen can be divided into several biochemically distinct hormones: estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), estriol (E3), and 17β-estradiol. In premenopausal women, estrogen is enzymatically converted to several specific estrogen metabolites including 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1), 2-hydroxyestra...Read More
• In a 34 patient randomized controlled trial foods enriched with bioactive compounds, including rosemary extract (Rosemarinus officinalis), were found to be a promising adjuvant therapy in advanced breast cancer patients
• Green tea polyphenols inhibit the proliferation of breast cancer cells in vivo and in vitro
• Silymarin can down-regulate gene products involved in the proliferation of tumour cells (cyclin D1, EGFR, COX-2, TGF-beta, IGF-IR), invasion (MMP-9), angiogenesis (VEGF) and metastasis (adhesion molecules)
• Curcumin inhibits human breast cancer cell growth by mediating certain signalling cascades including the modulation of the NF-κB signalling pathway
• Sulforaphane can inhibit the expression of estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) protein in MCF-7 cells, inhibiting proliferation and down-regulating hormone receptor expression
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Calcium d-glucarate (d-glucaric acid calcium salt) 75mg, indole-3-carbinol (3-hydroxymethylindole) 75mg, green tea extract (camellia sinensis) (leaf) (80% catechins, 45% egcg*, <1% caffeine) 50mg, tomato extract (lycopersicon esculentum) (fruit) (5% lycopene) 50mg, broccoli powder (brassica oleracea var. italica) (aerial) (0.36% sulforaphane) 27.5mg, dim (3,3’-diindolylmethane) 25mg, turmeric extract (curcuma longa) (rhizome) (95% curcuminoids) 25mg, milk thistle extract (silybum marianum) (seed) (50–60% silymarin) 25mg and rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 12.5mg.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) and silica.