BIOCLINIC GABA-PRO 100MG 90VCAPS
Gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the central nervous system, balancing the excitatory effects of glutamate on neuronal activity. The inhibitory effects of GABA are generally considered to lessen anxiety, relax muscle tension, and have sedative-li...Read More
Increasing GABA activity is also a therapeutic target for many medications used in the treatment of insomnia, often by targeting GABA receptors. This has the effect of decreasing waking, shorten sleep latency, and increasing slow-wave sleep.
• Reduces the negative effects of caffeine consumption, and complements other anti-stress supplements
• Fast acting, effects can be felt in as little as five minutes
• Can last from four to six hours
• Gentle and non-addictive with virtually no side effects
• Delicious tropical fruit flavoured chewable
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
• Naturally manufactured via a fermentation process that utilizes Lactobacillus hilgardii, the bacterium used to ferment vegetables in the preparing the traditional Korean dish kimchi
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) (from 129mg Pharma GABA 80 Complex) 100mg.
Rice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) and silica.