BIOCLINIC L-GLUTAMINE THERACURMIN 306G
L-glutamine is the most plentiful amino acid in the body, a Krebs cycle intermediary of particular importance to intestinal and immune cells, and one known to be depleted following strenuous physical activity. L-glutamine supplementation has been shown to prevent an exercise-induced increase in i...Read More
Curcumin has well-established anti-inflammatory effects with multiple molecular targets, including NF-κB, as well as cyclooxygenases and lipoxygenases. Curcumin supplementation has been shown to mitigate damage to muscles following exercise, reduce pain due to delayed onset muscle soreness, and enhance the recovery of muscle performance. Theracurmin specifically has been shown to prevent both an increase in creatine kinase and muscle degradation following eccentric exercise. Theracurmin has been proven effective for symptom relief and a reduced need for rescue medication among participants with knee osteoarthritis in a prospective clinical trial. L-glutamine and Theracurmin combined target multiple mechanisms associated with muscle repair and function.
• Targets multiple pathways of inflammation and protein synthesis to improve muscle repair and recovery following exercise
• Provides immune and digestive system support
• Theracurmin has higher bioavailability compared to standard curcumin in humans
• Powder formulation allows for flexible and convenient dosing
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Micronized l-glutamine 5g and theracurmin curcumin from turmeric (curcuma longa) (rhizome) 30mg.
Maltose, gum ghatti, dextrin and citric acid.