BIOCLINIC MITO AMP 60VCAPS
Oxidative damage to the mitochondria is a major factor in cellular aging along with neurological decay. While lifestyle interventions, such as calorie restriction, help improve mitochondrial function in young non-obese adults, certain supplements such as L-carnitine are also of therapeutic benefi...Read More
• R-alpha-lipoic acid may have better bioavailability than the racemic mixture in an older population group
• In vivo studies have noted that combinations of ALC and R-alpha-lipoic acid act synergistically in preventing mitochondrial decay
• Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract promotes cognitive functioning, neuropsychiatric symptoms and functional abilities in those with Vascular and Alzheimer’s dementia
• Resveratrol, the potent antioxidant found Japanese Knotweed, improves muscle mitochondrial respiration in obese humans
• Grape seed proanthocyanidins administration stimulates mitochondrial function in the skeletal muscle of obese Zucker rats
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Acetyl-l-carnitine (n-acetyl-l-carnitine hydrochloride) 300mg, coenzyme Q10 (microorganism) 60mg, bioPQQ pyrroloquinoline quinone 3.33mg, r-alpha-lipoic acid 50mg, ginkgo biloba extract (ginkgo biloba, leaf) (24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 80mg, grape seed extract (vitis vinifera, seed) (80% oligomeric proanthocyanidins) 30mg and Japanese knotweed extract (fallopia japonica, root) (20% trans-resveratrol) 66.67mg.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) and microcrystalline cellulose.