BIOCLINIC THERACURMIN 2X 120MG 75VCAPS
Curcumin's role in the prevention of atherosclerotic plaque formation, platelet aggregation, and LDL oxidation indicates multi-fold cardiovascular benefits, and its ability to inhibit angiogenesis and induce apoptosis in cancer cells suggests both preventative and therapeutic benefit. Prospective...Read More
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized. Advanced manufacturing techniques used to make Theracurmin have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and the combined use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability. This significantly increases blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin. Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dosedependent manner, bypassing previous limits of curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
• Smaller capsule, more concentrated potency
• Number one absorbed form of curcumin
• Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
• Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dosedependent linear relationship
• Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
• High potency formula allows for easy dosing
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Theracurmin curcumin from turmeric (curcuma longa) (rhizome) 120mg.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).