Genestra D3 K2 Mulsion 20 mlRegular price $43.50 Save $-43.50
Vitamin supplement. Factors in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin D and K2 combination
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
- Citrus flavour
- Great taste increases patient compliance
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) - 5 mcg (200 IU/ UI)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) - 18 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Citric acid, Flavour, Glycerin, Olive Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Purified water, Steviol glycosides, Xanthan Gum
Adults: Take 5 drops one time a day, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Natural Factors Vitamin K2 100mcgRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
- Increases calcium absorption to strengthen bone density
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissue
- Supports healthy insulin production and sensitivity
- Prevents vitamin K deficiency to fight premature wrinkles
- Encourages the development of stronger teeth
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water) and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Natural Factors Vitamin K & D 60sgsRegular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
Medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax and lecithin.
Douglas Vitamin K2 60CapsRegular price $37.00 Save $-37.00
Vitamin K2 supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Beyond blood clotting, the role of vitamin K in osteoporosis is related to calcium utilization. Scientific studies have revealed that vitamin K is required for the carboxylation of osteocalcin, a protein secreted by osteoblasts that regulates calcification and bone mineral maturation. Thus, vitamin K plays a crucial role in building and maintaining strong bones.
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) is more bioactive and has proven more effective than vitamin K1 and other menaquinones. MK-7 showed eight times the half-life of vitamin K1 in a 24-hour serum concentration. Therefore, MK-7 can be administered in low dosages only once a day, typically 1/1000 of a MK-4 dose. Furthermore, the study showed better utilization and improved osteocalcin carboxylation for MK-7 after 6 weeks. Numerous studies reveal long-chain menaquinones, such as MK-7, are more effective in supporting arterial health than vitamin K1 menaquinones. Douglas Labs' Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) is derived from geraniol and farnesol. Geraniol is the primary part of rose, palmarosa and citronella oils.
Farnesol is also present in many essential oils such as citronella, lemon grass, rose and musk. This natural form of MK-7 has been extensively tested for molecular identity and bioequivalence when compared to MK-7 from fermented soybeans (natto). It is the all-trans form, thus providing a significantly higher purity of the only biologically active form.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones
Cellulose, hypromellose (capsule), calcium citrate, magnesium stearate and silica.
CanPrev K2 Vital 15mlRegular price $22.99 Sale price $19.54 Save $3.45
Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is an effective activator of osteocalcin, the protein essential for calcium deposition in bone. It works synergistically with vitamin D3 to help influence mineral strength in bones and teeth.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones
Medium chain triglycerides from coconut and palm sunflower oil andd-alpha tocopherol.
Bioclinic Vitamin K2,D3 and A 30mlRegular price $21.99 Save $-21.99
This is exemplified by a reduction in undercarboxylated osteocalcin and an increase in bone mineral density (BMD) in postmenopausal women when vitamin K is added to vitamin D supplementation.
- Potent physiological balance of key fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, and K, critical to bone health
- Contains vitamin K2 (MK-7), the most bioactive and long-lasting form
- MK-7 shown to increases vertebral BMD among postmenopausal women
- Provides vitamin D3, shown to be more effective than D2 in maintaining blood levels of 25-OH vitamin D
- Optimal form of vitamin A, palmitate, bypasses impaired conversion of carotenoids (affects nearly half the population)
- Suitable for vegetarians
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000IU (25mcg)
vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean) 50mcg.
Medium chain triglycerides, organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E (non-GMO sunflower oil) and natural vanilla flavour.
Bioclinic Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 VCapsRegular price $23.20 Save $-23.20
Clinically, a lower intake of vitamin K has translated into a greater risk for myocardial infarction and stroke, plaque instability, and most recently, diabetes. A greater intake of vitamin K, particularly K2, has been associated with lower all-cause mortality, coronary heart disease, aortic calcification. Higher intake of MK-7, which has the longest half-life and the most extra-hepatic distribution, has been associated with lower risk of fracture and greater BMD.
• MK-7 has the greatest half-life of all forms of vitamin K, as well as the best extra-hepatic distribution
• Vitamin K2, particularly MK-7, allows for much lower dosing with significant clinical benefit
• Extracted from natto beans, the food-based highest naturally occurring MK-7
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (mk-7) (natto bean) 100mcg.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
AOR Vitamin K2 60 CapsRegular price $35.35 Save $-35.35
Vitamin K is an essential vitamin needed for cardiovascular, bone and liver health. Vitamin K2 is more effective than vitamin K1, the form found in plants, for these specific health effects. There are two effective and popular forms of Vitamin K2: namely MK-4 and MK-7. While MK-4 is the active form of vitamin K2 used by the body and has been used clinically in Japan for decades with good results, MK-7 has also been shown to provide good results at low doses in a sustained-release manner. AOR’s Vitamin K2 provides a 50/50 blend of MK-4 and MK-7 to ensure the best of both worlds.
The most popular, albeit recently highlighted, use for vitamin K2 is for bone health. Vitamin K, along with vitamin D, is essential for proper calcium absorption and usage in the bones. Vitamin K2 also stimulates the synthesis of proteins that regulate bone growth, and has been shown to reduce the incidence of osteoporotic fractures and improve bone quality.
Vitamin K is also essential to cardiovascular health. It is an important blood clotting factor: without adequate amounts, the risk of bruising and excessive bleeding increases substantially. By the same token, vitamin K enhances calcium absorption from the bloodstream into the bones, preventing arterial calcification and promoting healthy blood vessel function and heart health. Ultimately, Vitamin K2 is an excellent adjunct to conventional osteoporosis medications and is essential for those taking calcium supplements. Vitamin K2 may also be useful for those with a family history of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, arterial calcification or for people who bruise or bleed easily.
- Helps your bones use calcium more effectively
- Supports normal blood clotting
- Supports heart health
- Provides science-based ratios of MK-4 and MK-7 for greater effectiveness
Vitamin K2 120mcg, MK-4 60mcg, and MK-7 (from soy) 60mcg.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate and veggie capsule (hypromellose).
AOR Mag-K-Taurine 90 VCapsRegular price $32.95 Save $-32.95
Magnesium, potassium and taurine are essential for healthy cardiovascular function. The heart health benefits of magnesium and potassium are mostly due to their electrolyte effects on cells and nerves, supporting the ability of nerves to transmit signals and the ability of muscles to contract, both of which are important to regulate heart rhythm. A deficiency in either magnesium or potassium can result in high blood pressure, and many studies have found supplementation with either mineral to be effective for lowering blood pressure. Even mild deficiencies in potassium may result in nervous disorders, insomnia, and irregular heartbeat. Nutritional research has also proven taurine's ability to lower blood pressure, stabilize membranes and regulate the heartbeat. In repeated studies, taurine has been shown effective for regulating heartbeat, as well as for minimizing the damage caused by a lack of oxygen to the heart tissues.
Mag-K-Taurine is ideal for those looking for a synergistic, highly absorbable mineral supplement to correct a magnesium or electrolyte deficiency. Mag-K-Taurine is especially effective in maintaining healthy blood pressure and to counterbalance an irregular heartbeat.
• Supports healthy blood pressure and regulates heart rhythm
• Maintains the activity of nerves and muscles
• Protects the heart from cellular damage
• Provides a correct balance of magnesium, potassium and taurine
Magnesium (citrate) 70mg, potassium (chloride) 25mg and taurine 375mg.
Silicon dioxide and veggie capsule (hypromellose).