EstroVantage EM provides a comprehensive formula of plant-based compounds that improve the metabolism of estrogen and its metabolites. EstroVantage EM contains indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and its metabolite diindolylmethane (DIM), as well as sulforaphane from broccoli powder, all of which have been linked to a more favourable estrogen profile. Not only do these glucosinolates improve estrogen metabolism, they also reduce inflammation by targeting key signalling molecules, such as Nrf2 and NF-B.
EstroVantage EM also includes other potent plant compounds that reduce inflammation. Silymarin, a milk thistle extract, enhances glucuronidation and maintains glutathione levels. This unique combination provides green tea polyphenols, lycopene (tomato extract), turmeric and rosemary extracts, as well as calcium D-glucarate, all of which have been shown to favourably shift estrogen metabolism.
- Offers a full array of protective compounds from cruciferous vegetables, including I3C, DIM, and sulforaphane
- Provides a unique blend of botanicals that improve estrogen metabolism
- Supports detoxification of a variety of environmental toxins as well as naturally produced hormones by enhancing phase 1 and phase 2 liver enzymes
- Contains botanicals with potent anti-inflammatory activity
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Each serving (3 veg-capsules) contains:
- Calcium D-Glucarate (d-Glucaric Acid Calcium Salt) 75 mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol (3-Hydroxymethylindole) 75 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (80% Catechins, 45% Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, <1% Caffeine) 50 mg
- Tomato Extract (Lycopersicon esculentum) (fruit) (5% Lycopene) 50 mg
- Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleracea var. italica) (aerial) (0.36% Sulforaphane) 27.5 mg
- DIM (3,3’-Diindolylmethane) 25 mg
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (95% Curcuminoids) 25 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed) (50–60% Silymarin) 25 mg
- Rosemary 6:1 Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 12.5 mg
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
Adults: 3 capsules once per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Allergens: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking any medication, or if you have iron deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acids. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are attempting to conceive, have low estrogen or symptoms of low estrogen, have or are pre-disposed to cancer, are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, or have a liver disease or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take with warfarin.