Symbiotic for Digestive Irritation
Expertly formulated, Living Alchemy Your Flora SENSITIVE is a fermented, whole food Symbiotic that helps calms irritable digestion, cools digestive irritation and relaxes stressed digestion.
Your Flora SENSITIVE uses a unique living culture fermentation process Symbio™, a traditional Kefir-Kombucha fermentation with diverse strains of live micro-organisms, combined with organic peppermint and lemon balm specifically for those requiring gut flora support that relaxes stressed digestion and cools irritation.
Powered by Kefi-Soy™, Your Flora SENSITIVE is unique formula with diverse strains of probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes and nutrients to support daily digestion, immunity and gastrointestinal health.
- Calms Irritable Digestion
- Cools Digestive Irritation
- Relaxes Stressed Digestion
- Optimizes Healthy Gut Flora & Immune Support
- Provides Probiotics, Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes & Nutrients
- Diverse Strain Kefir-Kombucha Fermentation
- Plus Organic Peppermint & Lemon Balm
- Proven 80% Survival of Microbes
- Fermented Whole Foods Plus Herbs
- Superior Bio-Availability
- 100% Natural Whole Food Supplement
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free
- Made in Canada
- Formulated by a Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Free from excipients, binders, additives, and any artificial ingredients or chemicals at every stage of manufacture
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food. No refrigeration required.
Kefi-Soy™: Organic Fermented Freeze-Dried Soybean (Glycine max, seed) 133.3mg (fermented with diverse strains of therapeutic micro-organisms)
Organic Peppermint (Mentha x piperita, leaf)........133.3mg
Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis, herb top).........133.3mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic Pullulan Capsule (Organic pullulan starch, water)
Contains soy. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, gallstones or anaemia. if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.