Ortho•Adapt is designed to help the body deal with stress effectively, by stimulating the adrenal glands and helping to prevent adrenal insufficiency. Adaptogenic herbs are substances that provide support to the body during times of stress. They activate whole-body, nonspecific defenses, redirecting the body’s resources to provide energy for active engagement with any stressor, whether physical, emotional or environmental. Vitamins C and B5 are quickly depleted during stress and are required by the adrenal glands to make stress hormones. All of these factors work together to prevent fatigue and burnout, boost energy levels and support the ability to cope.
Ortho•Adapt can provide a boost for anyone who is stressed, tired, fatigued or trying to keep up with the demands of today’s fast-paced lifestyle at work, school, sports or family life at home.
• Mobilizes internal energy stores
• Reduces the impact of stressful conditions
• Activates whole-body defenses
• Prevents the body from overreacting to a stressor
Each serving (4 capsules) contains:
- Medicinal Ingredients: Porcine adrenal gland cortex 500mg, vitamin C 500mg, pantothenic acid (pantethine, calcium D-pantothenate) 200mg, licorice extract (glycyrrhiza glabra, 25% glycyrrhizin) 800 mg, Siberian ginseng extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus 10:1) 200mg, Rhodiola Rosea extract (3% rosavin, 1% salidroside) 150mg and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera 10:1)* 200mg. *Typically contains 2.5% withanolides, 0.1% sitoindosides
- Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, silicon dioxide, cassava dextrin and capsule (hypromellose).
AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Headaches, mild gastrointestinal disturbances (such as nausea), heart palpitations, or hyperactivity/insomnia may occur. Consuming ashwagandha with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder.