Vitamin C and the B vitamin family: Help support steady energy levels. When the body is under occasional stress, it can get “revved up” and burn through nutrients quickly, so it is important to maintain sufficient levels of these valuable vitamins. Vitamin B12 helps support proper levels of catecholamines. Vitamins C and B5 (pantothenic acid) are important for healthy adrenal gland function — the adrenals being the primary glands responsible for producing the stress response.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): Nutrient that promotes healthy hormone levels by helping to normalize cortisol levels when the body is under occasional stress. The PS in this product is soy-free and is derived from sunflower lecithin.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb with a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for aiding a healthy stress response. “Adaptogenic” herbs are given this name because they help the body “adapt” to stress, assisting the body in optimizing levels of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Magnesium: One of the body’s most important minerals; aids in muscle relaxation and therefore may help with occasional simple nervous tension and may offer a calming effect for both body and mind.
- Valerian, lemon balm and passion flower: Herbs that promote relaxation, in part by supporting the production of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that helps balance the stress catecholamines.d
Each veg-capsule contains:
- Taurine 100mg
- L-Theanine 66.67mg
- Ashwagandha 33.33mg
- Lemon Balm 33.33mg
- Passionflower 33.33mg
- Valerian 33.33mg
- Vitamin C 33.33mg
- Magnesium 25mgmg
- Pantothenic Acid 16.67mg
- Phosphatidylserine 16.67mg
- Thiamine 16.67mg
- Riboflavin 3.33mg
- Vitamin B6 1.67mg
- Vitamin B12 0.67mg
Hypermellose‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and microcrystalline cellulose.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy, or GMO's
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other medications, or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.