Caprylex is a well-tolerated non-phenolic natural health product containing calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and caprylic acid. Calcium and magnesium are essential minerals to the body as they are involved in many metabolic processes and make up a significant component of the skeletal system. Calcium is involved in the development and maintenance of bones and also helps maintain good health, as it is required for proper cellular signaling.
Magnesium aids digestion as it helps to metabolize the major macronutrients, including carbohydrates, fats and proteins, provided as part of a regular diet. Magnesium aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums while helping to maintain proper muscle function.
Caprylex is specially formulated to provide timed, controlled release of caprylic acid throughout the small and large intestine. Caprylic acid is a medium chain fatty acid that can be found in dairy products and oils such as palm and coconut. Medium chain fatty acids have unique physical and metabolic properties that allow them to be quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Calcium‚ which is a mineral that assists with several functions‚ including helping you maintain strong bones and teeth; having digestive problems can impair your body's ability to absorb and use this important mineral
- Phosphorus‚ which is a mineral that helps your digestive system function properly; it also helps your kidneys filter out toxins in your blood
- Magnesium‚ which is a mineral that's needed in order for your body to properly digest your food
- Sodium‚ which is a mineral that aids in digestion and helps your body absorb nutrients
- Caprylic acid‚ which is an acid that supports healthy intestinal flora and digestion
phosphorus (dicalcium phosphate) 136mg ,
magnesium (magnesium oxide) 100mg,
sodium (sodium caprylate) 90mg
caprylic acid (sodium caprylate) 600mg.
Cellulose‚ ethylcellulose‚ magnesium stearate‚ stearic acid‚ silica‚ horseradish and clove.