Helps reduce fatigue; helps support cognitive function in the elderly, and helps relieve pain associated with diabetic neuropathy
Provides neurological support and pain relief
- Helps to reduce fatigue
- Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly
- Critical in reducing fatigue
- Transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized to produce energy
- Concentrated in tissues (skeletal and cardiac muscle etc.) that utilize fatty acids as dietary fuel6
- Ideal for vegan
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
Acetylcarnitine (N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride) - 500 mg
Hypromellose, cellulose, calcium carbonate, silica, magnesium silicate
Take two capsules two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. A minimum of three months may be required before observing an effect.
If you have primary or secondary L-carnitine deficiency for which supplementation is prescribed and monitored by a healthcare practitioner, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have liver or kidney disease; or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Mild gastrointestinal symptoms and low incidences of seizures have been reported. Sleeplessness or overstimulation may occur. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.