Mag Cal Plus supports muscle function and macronutrient metabolism with a unique combination of calcium, magnesium, vitamins B3, B6, D, and valerian root. Vitamin B6 is present in a wide variety of foods; as a result, deficiency is uncommon in North America, although B6 status tends to be significantly lower in smokers, women and the elderly.
Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in over 140 metabolic enzymes, and supports protein and carbohydrate metabolism. However recent clinical trial results indicate that it has a widespread impact on protein metabolism.
- Provides 450mg of magnesium and 300mg of calcium per daily dose
- Includes 300IU of vitamin D, 18.75mg of niacinamide, 7.5mg of vitamin B6, and 90mg of valerian root per daily dose
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
- Calcium intake when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
niacin (niacinamide) 6.25mg,
vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5mg,
calcium (calcium aspartate/ carbonate) 100mg,
magnesium (magnesium aspartate/ oxide) 150mg
valerian (valeriana officinalis) Root 30mg.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, hypromellose and glycerin.