Mag Cal Plus supports muscle function and macronutrient metabolism with a unique combination of calcium, magnesium, vitamins B3, B6, D, and valerian root. Vitamin B6 is present in a wide variety of foods; as a result, deficiency is uncommon in North America, although B6 status tends to be significantly lower in smokers, women and the elderly.
Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in over 140 metabolic enzymes, and supports protein and carbohydrate metabolism. However recent clinical trial results indicate that it has a widespread impact on protein metabolism.
- Provides 450mg of magnesium and 300mg of calcium per daily dose
- Includes 300IU of vitamin D, 18.75mg of niacinamide, 7.5mg of vitamin B6, and 90mg of valerian root per daily dose
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
- Calcium intake when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 100IU,
niacin (niacinamide) 6.25mg,
vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5mg,
calcium (calcium aspartate/ carbonate) 100mg,
magnesium (magnesium aspartate/ oxide) 150mg
valerian (valeriana officinalis) Root 30mg.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, hypromellose and glycerin.
Adults: Take one tablet three times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Some people may experience drowsiness; exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within two hours of consumption. Some people may experience diarrhea. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Safety sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.