TAD+ is a multivitamin combination that helps the body metabolize macronutrients and maintain skin health. B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the formation of substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle. Zinc is highly present in the epidermis and is needed for the proliferation of epidermal cells.
Production of the retinol-binding protein, which transports vitamin A in cells, also depends on zinc. Vitamin A has three primary roles in the body:
1) help maintain the skin’s barrier function by increasing epidermal thickness and the number of glycosaminoglycans – polysaccharides that help hydrate the skin;
2) aid in the production of rhodopsin for sensing light, especially in low light environments;
3) stimulate the development of immune cells. Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums through its role in the synthesis of collagen, the primary structural protein found in connective tissue.
Vitamin C is also involved in wound healing and helps to maintain good health by preventing free radical damage to DNA.
Supports macronutrient metabolism and healthy skin
• Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
• Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Helps to prevent vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc deficiency
• Provides 9999 IU of vitamin A per daily dose
• Includes 498 mg of vitamin C and 24 mg of zinc per daily dose
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) - 1000 mcg RAE / 3333 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 166 mg
Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate) - 8 mg
Riboflavin - 6.6 mg
Niacinamide - 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 16.6 mg
Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) - 8 mg
Calcium (dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate) - 65 mg
Zinc (zinc aspartate) - 8 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Adrenal - 175 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Spleen - 175 mg
Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root - 15 mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root - 15 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica,
magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
Adult Dose: Take one tablet three times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond 4-6 weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder, diabetes, glycosuria, vascular disease, hypernatremia, hyperthyroidism, bile duct obstruction, acute liver diseases or cancers, septic gall bladder inflammation, intestinal spasm, or an allergy to plants of the Dioscorea family.
Do not use if you have hormone-sensitive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer, as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids. As wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis, do not use it if you have protein S deficiency.
Do not use it if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have Addison’s disease or a bleeding or autoimmune disorder