Stress, Energy, Strength Support
Expertly formulated, Living Alchemy ASHWAGANDHA Alive is a fermented whole herb solution to help reduce stress, improve mood and anxiety, help focus and concentration, all while rejuvenating the body.
Living Alchemy uses the ancient art of fermentation to activate Ashwagandha into its superior form for ASHWAGANDHA Alive. We use the finest organic Ashwagandha for our unique living culture fermentation process Symbio™, a traditional Kefir-Kombucha fermentation with diverse strains of live micro-organisms, combined with organic bacopa and turmeric, specifically to bring balance and harmony to the body. This unique activation delivers the complete synergy of the whole herb within a living food matrix for exceptional absorption and effectiveness.
Such adaptogen herbs should never be given as isolated nutrients or processed unnaturally as the holistic intention of the herb is lost. Fermentation takes the whole of the plant and creates a superior form of the ultimate adaptogen ASHWAGANDHA Alive, bursting with life and vitality.
- Supports a Balanced Nervous System
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety
- Helps Focus & Concentration
- Promotes Healthy Aging & Vitality
- A Complete Profile of Activated Nutrients
- Diverse Strain Kefir-Kombucha Fermentation
- Superior Bio-Availability
- 100% Natural Whole Food Supplement
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free
- Made in Canada
- Formulated by a Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Free from excipients, binders, additives, and any artificial ingredients or chemicals at every stage of manufacture
SYMBIO™ FERMENTED HERBAL BLEND:
Fermented, Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root)...120mg
Supporting Herb Blend:
Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root).....................120mg
Organic Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri, whole plant)..........................80mg
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome)...............................80mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic Pullulan Capsule (Organic pullulan starch, water)