Joint Support & Antioxidant
PROTECT yourself with a perfect blend of fermented, activated herbs such as turmeric, rosemary, green tea, holy basil & ginger plus reishi mushroom to help support a healthy inflammation response and provide powerful daily antioxidants.
Living Alchemy uses a unique living culture fermentation process Symbio™, a traditional Kefir-Kombucha fermentation with diverse strains of live micro-organisms that convert a select blend of certified organic foods and herb into a living matrix of bioactivated nutrients, enzymes and beneficial flora.
- Promotes Cellular Protection
- Supports Healthy Inflammation
- Helps with Joint Support
- Superior Antioxidant
- Fermented Herbal Blend Plus Organic Reishi Mushroom
- Diverse Strain Kefir-Kombucha Fermentation
- Rich in Enzymes & Key Nutrients
- Superior Bio-Availability
- Activated Whole Herbs
- Powerful Yet Gentle Targeted Formula
- 100% Natural Whole Food Supplement
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free
- Made in Canada
- Formulated by a Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Free from excipients, binders, additives, and any artificial ingredients or chemicals at every stage of manufacture
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food. No refrigeration required.
Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Reishi Mushroom 66.6mg (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body)
SYMBIO™ FERMENTED HERBAL BLEND:
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome)..............33.3mg
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis, leaf)...........26.6mg
Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf).......26.6mg
Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf)...........26.6mg
Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale, root)..........20.0mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic Herbal Base (Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Parsley Leaf), Organic Pullulan Capsule (Organic pullulan starch, water)
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners (anticoagulants), have diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur; in which case, discontinue use.