Durex® Avanti Bare® Feel condoms offer increased sensitivity, increasing the feeling of closeness to your partner while providing a high level of protection. Make sex feel better.
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Extremely thin condom for enhanced sensitivity
- Straight walled for a sleek, closer fit
- Pre-lubed for a smooth experience
- Natural latex condoms lubricated with silicone lube
- Straight walled and smooth shape with nominal width: 52mm
- Durex quality: 100% electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.