FlorastorKids® helps your children with healthy digestion while keeping their taste buds happy. It promotes favourable gut flora, reduces the risk of diarrhea caused by antibiotics and improves your child's Immune System by supporting gut health.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Supports your child's gastrointestinal health
- Enhances the immune defenses by increasing IgA levels1,2
- Reduces the risk of diarrhea from antibiotics
- Resistant to antibiotics and stomach acidity
- 5 billion live cells per sachet
- 10x bigger than bacterial cells for increased coverage and protection
- Naturally sweetened with Tutti-Frutti flavour, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
Take 1 sachet twice a day (500 mg per day)
- Every day to support intestinal health
- During antibiotic treatment, taken simultaneously
How to use:
- Dissolve into liquid
- Empty sachet onto the tongue
- Sprinkle over food
Each sachet contains 5 Billion CFUs (250 mg) of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo patented strain CNCM-I745.
Lactose monohydrate, fructose, Colloidal anhydrous silica, and tutti-frutti flavor
May contain traces of soy. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal tract lining (i.e. ulcer of other GI tract disorders).
The concurrent administration of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 and intestinally acting antimycotics may decrease the efficacy of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745. Treatment does not replace hydration when this is necessary.