Dual lubricants provide comfort to relieve severe symptoms of dry eye.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Lasting Relief
- Nighttime Protection
- Unique Ingredient Combination
Carbopol 980, phosphoric acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium perborate, and sorbitol
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Holding the tube between your thumb and forefinger, place it as near to your eyelid as possible. Avoid touching the tip of the tube against your eye or anything else.
- While tilting your head back, pull down the lower lid of your eye with your index finger to form a pocket.
- Squeeze 1-2 drops of the gel into the pocket made by the lower eyelid. Remove your index finger from the lower eyelid.
For external use only
Do not use:
- if gel changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product:
- do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop using and ask doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours