LifeStyles lubricated condoms contain natural rubber latex, and if used correctly, will help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy, the transmission of HIV infection (AIDS), and of many other sexually transmitted infections.
Each condom is tested electronically and conforms to Canadian standards. LifeStyles Lubricated condoms are recommended for first-time users and for those who have not yet graduated to condoms with “all the bells and whistles” associated with ribs, studs, flavours and extra thin-ness.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Ultra-Thin Condoms
- Natural colour
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.