If you have internal hemorrhoids, Preparation H Suppositories provide prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
Preparation H Suppositories provide effective nighttime relief and reduce internal swelling
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Also for nighttime relief
- Relieves painful burning, itching and discomfort
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Works immediately to protect against further irritation
Cocoa butter 88.44%
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
To Insert a Suppository:
- Wash your hands before and after. Try to empty your bowel and bladder just before inserting the suppository.
- Remove the outer wrapper from the suppository before inserting it. Avoid handling the suppository too long or it will melt in your hands.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach. Lift upper buttock to expose rectal area.
- Insert one suppository, pointed end first, with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1 inch in adults. (If not inserted past the sphincter, the suppository may pop out.).
- Hold buttocks together for five seconds.
- For best results from the suppository, remain lying down for five minutes to avoid having the suppository come out.
- The suppository will melt quickly once inserted and you should feel little or no discomfort while holding it in.
- Avoid having a bowel movement for one to three hours after inserting the suppository.
For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor. Please read the package for product warnings and complete labelling information.