To relieve muscle stiffness, reduce excessive perspiration or to aid in preventing bed sores. As an antiseptic cleanser; to help protect against harmful bacteria.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Topical Antiseptic for temporary relief of bruises, sprains, and muscular aches
- May be used to aid in preventing bed sores or reduce excessive perspiration
- Protects against harmful bacteria
Isopropyl alcohol 70% / 90%
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let area dry first
FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
Do not use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor
if the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.