Pascoe Neurapas Balance 100Tabs
Pascoe Neurapas Balance, Although stress is a natural part of life, it can be a major problem if it is prolonged or severe. In our frantic society, stress affects people of all ages, gender, and circumstances. Stress can lead to both physical and psychological health issues. Pascoe is here to he...Read More
Dry extract (4.6-6.5:1) of Hypericum perforatum (St. john's wort herb top) 60mg, dry extract (3.8-5.6:1) of Valeriana officinalis (valerian root) 28mg and dry extract (6.2-7.1:1) of Passiflora incarnate (passionflower herb top) 32mg.
Lactose monohydrate, liquid glucose, maltodextrin, silica, talc, magnesium stearate povidone, glycerol, Eudragit-E, titanium dioxide (E171) indigo carmine (E132) macrogol 6000 and croscarmellose sodium.
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to St. John’s wort, Passionflower, Valerian or any of the non-medicinal ingredients.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If you are taking any of the medicines mentioned under interactions, prior to consulting your doctor.
• If your skin is hypersensitive to light or if you are undergoing phototherapy or any photo diagnostic procedures.
• In children under 6 years of age.
• If you are taking contraceptive medicines.
If you are a light-skinned or photosensitive person, please pay attention to the side effects. Persons using this product should avoid excessive sunbathing or the use of sunbeds or solariums. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms are not improved after 4 to 6 weeks. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if you experience sleep disturbances. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle or participating in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking anti-anxiety medication, seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants, or opiates.