Tussiflorin® Thyme was originally formulated in 1960. Made with pure thyme extract, this cough syrup is a great-tasting expectorant that can be used for the whole family.
Tussiflorin® Thyme is effective enough for adults but can be used as a kids cough syrup or a toddler's cough syrup (suitable for ages 1 and older).
- Relieves coughs and other disturbances of the upper respiratory tract
- Provides wet and dry cough relief
- Helps to open up airways
- Facilitates the loosening/removal of mucus and phlegm
- Soothes a sore throat (eases irritation in the throat) and relaxes bronchial muscles
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Low alcohol and sugar content
- Can be used as a kid cough syrup or a toddlers cough syrup
- Tastes great, even kids will love the taste!
- Suitable for ages 1 and older - perfect for the whole family!
100 g liquid contains:
25 g liquid extract from Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) (DER 1:2-2.5)
Maltitol syrup, Ammonium hydroxide, Glycerol, Ethanol, Purified water.
Contains 9% (V/V) alcohol.
Children (1-4 years): 5 mL twice a day
Children (5-11 years): 5 mL 2-3 times a day
Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: 10 mL 3-4 times a day
The product should be taken with sufficient liquid (e.g. half a glass of water).
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist more than 1 week.
Consult a health care practitioner if dyspnea, fever or purulent or sanguineous sputum occurs.
Health risk exists among people with liver disease, alcoholics, epileptics, and people suffering from brain injury.
Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to the active ingredient Thyme or other plants of the Lamiaceae family (mint family), birch, mugwort, celery or to any of the non-medicinal ingredients.
Contraindicated in patients with hereditary fructose intolerance.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
In very rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions such as dyspnea, exanthema, urticaria or Quincke edema may occur. In very rare cases, gastric disorders such as cramps, nausea, vomiting may occur.