The majority of the clinical uses for CoQ10 are founded upon its role as an antioxidant,and its role in mitochondrial bioenergetics. It is a coenzyme for numerous reactionsinvolved in cellular respiration, and is required for the efficient formation of adenosinetriphosphate (ATP), the cellular currency which drives the majority of enzymatic reactions. It inhibits peroxidation of cell membrane lipids as well as circulating lipoproteins. CoQ10supports cardiac tissues by improving endothelial function and by having a direct antiatherogeniceffect, which results in lower blood pressure and improved ventricularcontractility.
High dose CoQ10, ranging up to 2,400mg per day, has been used primarily forneurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. Clinical trials have shown benefit for a wide range ofcardiovascular conditions, including congestive heart failure, hypertension, and preventionof myocardial infarction. It also had clinical benefits for a number of other conditions,including migraine, periodontal disease, gingivitis, male infertility, and statin-inducedmyopathy.
• Identical to the form produced by the human body for high bioavailability
• Improves many varied health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cellular decomposition and oxidative stress
• Higher dosage of 400mg reduces the need of taking multiple pills during the day and keeps pace with the research
• Free of contamination by undesirable residue or microorganisms, including bacteria or yeast
• In a base of natural rice bran oil and vitamin E to ensure a stabilized and highly absorbable form of CoQ10
Each softgel contains:
Coenzyme Q10 (Microorganism) 400mg.
Rice bran oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob) and natural vitamin E.
Adults: Take 1 softgel per day preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
While no specific contraindication exists or is predicted, data is lacking for use during pregnancy, lactation and in children, and the dosage may need to be reduced for those less than 18. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.