NOVA Animal Advanced Age Formulation is specially formulated for more advanced aged cats and dogs to provide them with good bacteria in their intestines. With age, the gut flora requires stronger good bacterias (probiotic) support to strengthen immunity.
- Relieves diarrhea, flatulence, and bloating which can be potentially fatal
- Supports the intestinal flora during a food transition
- Prevents infection
- Improves the assimilation of vitamins and nutrients
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Reduces metabolic toxins
- Reduce the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Protection and detoxification of the blood purifying organs (liver and kidneys) to provide them with an anti-carcinogenic effect
- Prevents the imbalances associated with antibiotic therapy which threatens the balance of flora
- Always take probiotics with and after antibiotic treatments to restore the flora
Lactobacillus rhamnosus A191,
lactobacillus rhamnosus A119,
lactobacillus plantarum A139,
lactobacillus reuteri A235,
lactobacillus paracasei A234,
lactobacillus casei A180,
lactobacillus acidophilus A116,
bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum A207
bifidobacteria animalis subsp. Lactis A051.
Maltodextrine and natural plum powder.
Sprinkle on your pet's food before serving:
Toy (up to 10lbs): 1 to 2 scoops, 2 times a day.
Medium (10lbs and more): 1-2 scoops, 2 times a day.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.