Nova Probiotics Xtreme Care, The Xtreme Care formula has been specially developed to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
Disruption of the gut microbiome, termed dysbiosis, has been linked to numerous diseases including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Coeliac disease, allergies, asthma, ADHD, autism, and wider systemic manifestations of disease such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, and atopy. With high levels of actives cultures from 14 medicinal strains, the Xtreme Care works to help restore the healthy composition and function of the gut microbiome.
- Helps re-establish a healthy complex gut microbiota after dysbiosis has occurred
- Re-introduces beneficial species of normal inhabitants of the GI tract
- Improves the intestinal microbial balance
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps restore normal bowel functioning
- Helps provide relief from constipation, diarrhea, and IBS
- Help reduce abdominal pain and bloating
- Helps lower levels of inflammation in the body
- Helps relieve symptoms of IBD
- May help alleviate the severity of the Coeliac disease
- Promotes intestinal barrier integrity
- Help reduce intestinal permeability
- Promotes a well-functioning immune system
- Helps control allergy and asthma symptoms
- Helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Enhances energy levels
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Positively modulates the gut-brain axis
- Benefits your mood and mental health
- May help with chronic skin conditions
Lactobacillus rhamnosus NVA191, lactobacillus plantarum NVA139, lactobacillus rhamnosus NVA119, bifidobacterium breve NVA053, lactobacillus paracasei NVA234, lactobacillus casei NVA180, lactobacillus acidophilus NVA116, bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis NVA051, propionibacterium freudenreichii NVA420, lactobacillus reuteri NVA235, bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum NVA027, bifidobacterium bifidum NVA020, bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis NVA041 and lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus NVA160.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Inulin (prebiotic), vegetable capsule (hypromellose), corn starch (Non-GMO, allergen-free), vegetal magnesium stearate and ascorbic acid.
Take 1 capsule a day with meals or as recommended by a therapist. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
If you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.