PURICA Probiotic Digest is a patented blend of three unique clinically-researched strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. It is designed to support healthy gastrointestinal function and promote gut comfort.
- It is a symbiotic blend of probiotics, prebiotics and minerals (Zinc) designed to optimize gastrointestinal function and overall digestive health.
- It helps to counter occasional diarrhea, restore microbiota diversity and enhance immune system function.
- It is backed by two published clinical trials (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design).
PURICA Probiotic Digest promotes digestive function and overall gastrointestinal health.
- Works by countering occasional diarrhea, restoring microbiota and enhancing immune system function.
- Homofermentative metabolism strains do not produce gas.
- Recovers the positive microbiota (Bifidobacterium and Lactic Acid).
- Enhances GI epithelial structure and function.
- Promotes favourable, healthy digestive tract flora (live microorganisms that contribute to healthy gut flora).
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea and reduces the risk of antiobiotic-associated diarrhea.
Medicinal ingredients (each vial contains):
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - 5 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium longum KABP™ 042 - 0.5 billion cfu
Pediococcus pentosaceus KABP™ 041 - 0.5 billion cfu
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, fructooligosaccharides, inulin, maltodextrin, citric acid, pear flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
For children aged 1+, adolescents and adults: One tablespoon (15 ml) daily 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For antibiotic-associated diarrhea 20 ml (2 vials) per day
Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.