Bone Assist provides clinically relevant doses of the three fat-soluble vitamins essential to optimal bone health. Although needed for cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, immune function, and inflammation control, vitamins A, D, and K2 have complementary physiological bone-related functions, such as modulating gene expression in osteoblasts and carboxylating osteocalcin, an enzyme needed for bone formation.
This is exemplified by a reduction in undercarboxylated osteocalcin and an increase in bone mineral density (BMD) in postmenopausal women when vitamin K is added to vitamin D supplementation.
- Potent physiological balance of key fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, and K, critical to bone health
- Contains vitamin K2 (MK-7), the most bioactive and long-lasting form
- MK-7 shown to increases vertebral BMD among postmenopausal women
- Provides vitamin D3, shown to be more effective than D2 in maintaining blood levels of 25-OH vitamin D
- Optimal form of vitamin A, palmitate, bypasses impaired conversion of carotenoids (affects nearly half the population)
- Suitable for vegetarians
Vitamin A (palmitate) 500IU (151mcg RAE),
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000IU (25mcg)
vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean) 50mcg.
Medium chain triglycerides, organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E (non-GMO sunflower oil) and natural vanilla flavour.
Take 1 serving (0.25ml) per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.