Bioclinic Gaba-Pro, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the central nervous system, balancing the excitatory effects of glutamate on neuronal activity. The inhibitory effects of GABA are generally considered to lessen anxiety, relax muscle tension, and have sedative-like effects. In addition, conditions such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, and epilepsy have all been associated with low GABA concentration or activity.
GABA has also been shown to cause a significant increase in alpha brain waves compared to control, indicative of a more relaxed state, as well as better concentration. In a clinical trial involving patients with a fear of heights, GABA-Pro was found to increase salivary levels of sIgA while crossing a suspension bridge, as compared to the control group whose salivary IgA levels dropped 35%. This is indicative of the stress-reducing effect of GABA-Pro.
- Improves calmness and relaxation with daily stress
- Reduces the negative effects of caffeine consumption, and complements other anti-stress supplements
- Fast-acting, effects can be felt in as little as five minutes
- Can last from four to six hours
- Gentle and non-addictive with virtually no side effects
- Delicious tropical fruit-flavored chewable
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Naturally manufactured via a fermentation process that utilizes Lactobacillus hilgardii, the bacterium used to ferment vegetables in the preparing the traditional Korean dish kimchi
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) (from 129mg Pharma GABA 80 Complex) 100mg.
Xylitol, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silica, natural tropical fruit flavor (banana, pomegranate, pineapple, mango, passionfruit, orange, tangerine, mandarin), citric acid and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Adults: Chew 1–2 tablets 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children