OTC Candorvision Hylo Gel Strong Dry Eye Relief 10ml
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Frequently Bought Together
Candorvision. HYLO Gel Strong dry eye relief was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, requiring more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
• Has notably higher viscosity for STRONG and long-lasting moisture supply without impairment of vision • Provides intensive lubrication of the cornea and conjunctiva) • Preservative free and usually very well tolerated • Free of phosphates so that complications like deposits in the cornea are avoided
Sodium hyaluronate 2mg/ml, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
HYLO Gel is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation. One drop three times a day into each eye. HYLO Gel can also be used more frequently if necessary. HYLO Gel is suitable for long-term treatment.
1. Remove the over-cap and turn the bottle over so the dropper tip points down.
2. Prime the system before first use: Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle. Press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. Now the bottle is primed and ready for use.
3. Application: For better control and accuracy, make a base with one hand to support the hand holding the bottle.
4. Lean your head back slightly and gently pull down your lower eyelid. Press FIRMLY and QUICKLY on the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one single drop into the eye. Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application close your eye slowly to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
5.Ensure that the dropper tip is dry. Replace the over-cap. Avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin.
HYLO Gel relieves the symptoms in case of more severe or persistent dry eye sensation. If you do not mind your patient wearing contact lenses in spite of these troubles, you can prescribe HYLO Gel. However, in these cases, there may be some smearing on the contact lenses that will disappear after blinking a few times. HYLO Gel is compatible with hard and soft contact lenses. HYLO Gel should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. As HYLO Gel is preservative free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO Gel was discontinued. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.