TIM is a multi-vitamin supplement that also contains glandular extracts. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant and donates an electron to prevent the oxidation of LDL and lipid membranes.
The stable vitamin E radical produced can be recycled by vitamin C, the most valuable aqueous antioxidant, demonstrating how these two vitamins synergistically help maintain good health.
- Supports skin and immune health
- Helps in connective tissue formation and to maintain healthy skin
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps to prevent vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E deficiency
- Provides 7500 IU of vitamin A and 50 IU of vitamin E per dose
- Includes 100 mg of vitamin C and 10 mg of zinc per dose
Calcium 98 mg
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) 7500 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocoheryl succinate) 50 IU
Zinc (zinc aspartate)10 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Spleen 40 mg
Ovine (Ovis aries) Thymus 40 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Adrenal 40 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Lymph 40 mg
Bovine (Bos taurus) Placenta 25 mg
Porcine (Sus scrofa) Bone Marrow 20 mg
Bee Pollen (from Apis mellifera) 25 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
Take one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are allergic to bees or pollen; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder; or if you are taking immunosuppressants, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.