IBD Relief ™
Your Flora PROFESSIONAL is the perfection of years of research and development utilizing our unique diverse strain Kefir-Kombucha fermentation process Symbio™. The result is the creation of the most effective combination of live micro-organisms and nutrition to create a living ecosystem of life within its natural habitat. Your Flora PROFESSIONAL helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health and promotes a favorable gut flora.
Powered by the high potency of Kefi-Soy™, Your Flora PROFESSIONAL is a clinically threapeutic formula of a powerful whole food Symbiotic including probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes and nutrients to support impaired digestion, immunity and gastrointestinal health.
- Whole Food Symbiotic including Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes & Nutrients
- Diverse Strain Kefir-Kombucha Fermentation
- Proven 80% Survival of Microbes
- Clinically Therapeutic
- High Potency
- Superior Bio-Availability
- 100% Natural Whole Food Supplement
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free
- Made in Canada
- Formulated by a Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Free from excipients, binders, additives, and any artificial ingredients or chemicals at every stage of manufacture
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day. Take anytime, with or without food. It is possible to take more as needed dependant on condition. Please consultant a health care practitioner. No refrigeration required.
Kefi-Soy™: Organic Fermented Freeze-Dried Soybean (Glycine max, seed) 133.3mg (fermented with diverse strains of therapeutic micro-organisms)
Non- Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Pullulan Capsule (Organic pullulan starch, water)
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have a soy allergy, do not use this product. If you have an immune-compromised condition bracket (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma) patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment, do not use this product.