Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine./
- Supports normal healthy thyroid function
- Regulates hormones and metabolism
- Modulates estrogen levels
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
- Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Supports the immune system
Iodine (Kelp: species from the order Laminariales*; potassium iodide) *(Laminaria setchellii/Macrocystis integrifolia) 800 mcg
For adults, take 1 drop per day or as directed by a health professional. Shake well before use.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.