Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10, which is produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. This superior form of CoQ10 offers you the same broad ranging benefits, but with enhanced absorption which yields higher concentrations of CoQ10 in the blood.
Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
CoQ10 ubiquinol form (microorganism) (as Kaneka Q+) 100 mg
Organic flaxseed oil
(Linum usitatissimum) (seed) 297 mg
1 softgel 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.