Nova Probiotics Progressive 55+, The Progressive 55+ has been designed for digestive and immune benefits in adults age 45 and over. As we get older, the levels of Bifidobacterium and its different species tend to decrease. The extended use of antibiotics in the older population undoubtedly has a huge impact on intestinal microbiota’s composition, further decreasing the bifidobacteria population. Depletion of this colon predominant genus may cause occasional gas and constipation, bloating and associated discomfort, and may lead to an increased risk of infection.
With 42 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule, this product is intended to help restore and maintain gut microbiota equilibrium with strong concentrations of bifidobacteria. It can be used to help reduce digestive disorders associated with drug therapies, boost the immune system or, as part of a preventive healthcare strategy.
- Helps restore the healthy composition and function of the gut microbiome
- Supports healthy digestion through fermentation
- Help reduce intestinal discomfort and flatulence
- Promotes bowel regularity
- Ensures proper nutrients and minerals absorption
- Helps synthesize vitamins
- Supports liver function
- Promotes a healthy immune response
- Aids in decreasing inflammation
- Helps prevent colonization by pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces the risk of UTIs and yeast infections
- Helps to alleviate some of the symptoms of menopause
- May help lower LDL cholesterol levels
- Promotes healthy aging
Lactobacillus rhamnosus A191, lactobacillus Plantarum A139, lactobacillus rhamnosus A119, bifidobacterium breve A053, lactobacillus paracasei A234, lactobacillus casei A180, lactobacillus acidophilus A116, bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis A051, Propionibacterium freudenreichii A420, lactobacillus reuteri A235, bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum A027, bifidobacterium bifidum A020, bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis A041 and lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus A160.
Inulin (prebiotic), veggie capsule (hypromellose), corn starch (non-GMO, allergen-free), vegetal magnesium stearate and ascorbic acid.
Take 1 capsule, 2 times a day with meals or as recommended by a therapist. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
If you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.