CanesOral® is an effective, clinically proven, single-dose oral treatment that can be taken anytime anywhere. It works systemically to stop vaginal yeast infections.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- A convenient oral pill treatment that can be taken anytime, anywhere
- Effective 1-day single-dose oral treatment
- Symptom relief within 24 hours
- 150mg Fluconazole pill
The oral capsule contains fluconazole, antifungal agents which fight fungal infections such as yeast infections.
The pack contains a single-dose oral capsule.
The capsule is to treat a vaginal yeast infection and should be taken by mouth as a one-time-only dose, with or without food.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant,
- trying to get pregnant or nursing
- are allergic to fluconazole, related azoles (e.g. clotrimazole / miconazole) or other ingredients in the product; taking allergy drugs (e.g. astemizole/ terfenadine*), or cisapride
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV-AIDS)
- have multiple sexual partners or change partners often
- have never had a yeast infection before
- have heart disease
- have frequent vaginal infections
- have any of the following symptoms which may be signs of a serious condition
- have abdominal pain, shoulder or lower back pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or foul-smelling discharge.
When using this product: There have been reports of spontaneous abortion or birth defects. If you could become pregnant while taking CanesOral®, you should consider using a reliable means of contraception for approximately 1 week after the dose. If you become pregnant while taking this medicine, contact your doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- there is no improvement in 3 days or if symptoms have not disappeared within 7 days
- symptoms recur within 2 months
- you have abdominal pain, fever, foul-smelling discharge during the use of this medication