Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment, 5%) offers effective relief when you suffer from corneal edema (swelling of the cornea).
Muro 128 ointment can be applied every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
- Preservative-free formulation
- Two convenient economic sizes available
sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment, 5%
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
- apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
Do not use except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product:
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- replace cap after use
- to avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.