Bobs Iron Formula 150mg, As per the Pharmacy Operations and Drug Scheduling Act, this Iron Formula is a schedule II drug that requires professional intervention from the pharmacist at the point of sale.
While a prescription is not required, this supplement is only available through a pharmacist. After placing your order online, you will receive a call from one of our licensed pharmacists for a quick teleconsultation. Your order will be shipped out after you have completed the teleconsultation.
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, sugar or corn
- Vegan capsules and GMO-free
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps in wound healing
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue
elemental iron as ferrous fumarate 150mg,
vitamins C 350mg
Iron levels should be monitored after 4 weeks of use. Use only upon recommendation by a healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if you experience abdominal pain/soreness or the presence of blood in the stool.
This product may aggravate existing peptic ulcer or other inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. May cause constipation, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting and discoloration of the stool. If you experience acute stomach pain and vomiting of blood immediately after taking this product, stop use and consult with a healthcare practitioner.
Prolonged use of high levels of iron without evidence of iron deficiency will result in iron overload causing a darkening of the skin, joint and bone pain, sexual dysfunction and/or multiple organ damages.