We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
When patients have trouble using Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs), the medication that the MDIs dispense may end up on the back of the throat or on the roof of the mouth.
AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) helps patients inhale MDI medications correctly. AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® VHC is a device available by prescription only for patients who may have difficulty with the coordination and control involved in using MDIs correctly.
This product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
- Storage and operating range is 5°C–40°C (41°F–104°F) at 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Product may need to be replaced after 12 months of use. Environmental conditions, storage and proper cleaning can affect
product life span
- Do not share this medical device
- If you notice medication build-up in your chamber, wash the inside of the chamber gently with a soft cloth
- Dishwashing with overly dirty dishes is not recommended
- Dishwasher validated up to 158°F (70°C)
Product may be permanently damaged if boiled, sterilized,or cleaned in a dishwasher at temperatures above 158°f (70°c).
Do not leave the chamber unattended with children.