OTC Benadryl Allergy 25mg
OTC Benadryl Allergy 25mg

OTC Benadryl Allergy 25mg

Regular price $9.99 Save $-9.99

Only 1 items in stock!

You never know when you might be hit with an allergic reaction or unexpected allergy symptoms. Be prepared with BENADRYL®*. It provides fast, effective relief of both everyday allergies & allergic reactions to things like insect bites and poison ivy.

Provides fast, effective symptom relief from allergies and allergic reactions:

  • Skin itch
  • Hives
  • Sneezing
  • Itchy throat
  • Itchy, Runny nose
  • Itchy, watery eyes

*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.

DIN: 02107849

Medicinal Ingredient
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg

Medicinal Ingredient Purpose

Non-medicinal Ingredients
Celluloses, Dicalcium phosphate, D&C Red No. 27, Polyethylene glycol, Polysorbate, Starch, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide, Wax, Zinc stearate

Other Information
Read the complete label before use and follow all directions
Do not use if blister unit is broken
Store at 15 to 30°C

Children under the age of 12 years: Not recommended for use. Use Children’s BENADRYL® products.

Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 caplets every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours.

*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.

Do not use:

  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
  • more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
  • if you are allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
  • have glaucoma
  • have breathing problems such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
  • have difficulty with urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
  • have a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
  • are taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquilizers
  • are pregnant or breastfeeding.

When using this product:

  • marked drowsiness may occur
  • excitability may occur, especially in children
  • alcohol, sedatives and tranquillizers may increase drowsiness
  • do not drive, operate machinery or engage in activities requiring mental alertness
  • avoid alcoholic drinks.

Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.