Genestra's Scorbatate formula is designed to maximize the absorption and utilization of this essential vitamin. Scorbatate from Genestra is in the buffered Ascorbate form which helps to prevent stomach irritation that is common when supplementing with plain ascorbic acid found in many over-the-counter Vitamin C supplements. Scorabte delivers 1,000mg of Vitamin C per serving and also contains minerals and bioflavonoids that help increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is considered the top healthy ageing and longevity vitamin by many researchers and naturopaths, is an important antioxidant vitamin involved in the growth and repair of all tissues of the body, wound healing, and the health of connective tissues, bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. Convenient powder format for optimal delivery.
- High potency vitamin C of 1000mg per serving with added minerals
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support for cellular health
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ calcium ascorbate) 1000mg,
calcium (calcium carbonate/ ascorbate) 45mg,
magnesium (magnesium carbonate) 37.5mg,
zinc (zinc citrate) 1.75mg,
selenium (selenium HVP chelate/ sodium selenite) 12.5mcg,
manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.25mg,
chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 12.5mcg,
molybdenum (molybdenum HVP chelate) 25mcg,
potassium (potassium carbonate) 25mg,
l-aspartic acid 6mg
vanadium (vanadium HVP chelate) 25mcg.
Silica and citric acid.
Adults 19 years of age and over: Add water or juice to ¼ teaspoon of Scorbatate and mix. Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.