Acetyl-L-carnitine is the biologically active form of the amino acid L-carnitine. It can cross the blood-brain barrier, making it ideal for promoting neurological health. Acetyl-L-carnitine has antioxidant activity and is important for heart and brain function. It also produces energy at the cellular level.
- Promotes neurological health and mental energy
- Supports improved learning, attention, long-term memory, and mood
- Improves neuropathy (nerve pain) due to diabetes, chemotherapy, or anti-retroviral drugs
- May help improve the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Helps the body produce energy at the cellular level
(N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride) 500 mg