Vitamin K2 from Natural Factors contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K derived naturally from natto bean. Each dose provides 24-hour protection by directing calcium towards the bones and teeth, where it is needed most, and away from the arteries where it causes damage.
- Increases calcium absorption to strengthen bone density
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissue
- Supports healthy insulin production and sensitivity
- Prevents vitamin K deficiency to fight premature wrinkles
- Encourages the development of stronger teeth
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) 100mcg.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water) and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.