Adapten-All contains a blend of key micronutrients and botanicals specifically formulated to support healthy energy metabolism, relieve weakness, and after exertion, improve mental and/or physical performance.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic to help relieve general debility and/or to aid during convalescence.
- Source of antioxidants that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation, to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients, and to form red blood cells.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency, vitamin B12 deficiency, and pantothenic acid deficiency.
Beta-carotene 150 mcg (250 IU)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid USP) 100 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate USP) 6.7 mg AT (10 IU)
Niacin (Nicotinic acid USP) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate USP) 15 mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)100 mcg
Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate USP) 175 mg
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, Root) extract 75 mg (47.5:1, QCE 3562.5 mg)
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, Root) extract 75 mg (3% Rosavins, 5:1, QCE 375 mg)
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, Fruit) extract 75 mg (10:1, QCE 750 mg)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, Root) extract 37.5 mg (15:1, QCE 562.5 mg)
Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Root) extract 37.5 mg (12% Glycyrrhizin, 12:1, QCE 450 mg)
Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day, with food, or as recommended by your health care professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen; and/or prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if you have any type of acute infection, if you have a liver disorder, are taking antidepressant medication and/or are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills.
Discontinue use if you experience irritability or insomnia. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder and/or bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder and/or if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.